With ease of use and affordability in mind, Difusión has chosen BlinkLearning, an educational technology company with more than 1.5 million users in over 40 countries, to power The Spanish Hub, where all digital content and resources for Alba y Gael will be available.
Alba y Gael in The Spanish Hub
As more and more schools move into the digital world, it is important for us to offer digital content in an interface that is intuitive and straightforward for all types of users, as well as compatible with all smartphones and tablets via an application that allows teachers and students to work both offline and online at any time and from any location.
For students12 months
- HTML student book with interactive self-correcting activities
- Student resources: audio, songs, games, etc.
For teachers12 months
- HTML teacher book with interactive self-correcting activities
- Homework assignments
- Ways to track students’ progress (grade book, statistics, etc.)
- Master classes and customizable lesson plans
Alba y Gael 1 – Access to The Spanish Hub for Students (12 months) (Upcoming)Available from: Date not set yet
Alba y Gael 1 – Access to The Spanish Hub for Instructors (12 months) (Upcoming)Available from: Date not set yet
With the BlinkLearning apps for offline access, students and teachers can access all content without connecting to the internet.
- Smartphones and tablets: iOS and Android
- Computers: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Linux