Gramática básica del estudiante de español
La Gramática básica del estudiante de español (GBE) is an educational grammar for independent learning by students at levels A1-B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It tackles the most problematic aspects of Spanish grammar with explanations that are clear and easy to understand, followed by varied, enjoyable and useful exercises.
- It is designed for independent learning by the student and can be used without the help of a teacher, or to supplement language courses, also at levels higher than B1
- It provides clear, precise and accurate explanations in easily-understood language
- It contains more than 470 illustrations that help you understand the grammar topics dealt with
- It has more than 370 exercises to understand and learn grammatical forms and avoid the most common mistakes.
- It has language samples and representative examples of real-life communicative use of Spanish and a wide variety of texts.
- It also contains: Answers to the exercises / Conjugated regular and irregular verb tables / An easy-to-use, full themed index.