Help & FAQ
How can I activate the license code I bought?
In order to activate your license code, you need to have a user account at BlinkLearning.com. So if you don’t have one:
- Click on the ‘Create account’ button at their home page.
- Fill in your details and the license code on the account creation form.
Once you complete the process, your account will be created and your contents will be added to your library.
If you already have a BlinkLearning account:
- Log into your account
- Click on the ‘Add books’ icon in the sidebar on the right
- Fill in the code and click on the ‘OK’ button.
Check this video if your prefer a visual explanation:
Can I share my license code with someone else?
I lost my license code. What can I do?
If you didn’t activate it, you can email us from the email account you used to purchase it, and we will send you your license code.
How can I request help?
- Creating a preliminary space to run trials and tests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating the definitive setup for your university or school: email@example.com
- Creating user accounts for educators: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training: using The Spanish Hub and its tools: email@example.com
- Trouble activating an account or license code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com
- Questions or comments about content: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trouble with an account: email@example.com
- Trouble activating a license code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trouble accessing an account: email@example.com
- Lost license codes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: email@example.com
Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm EDT
We will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours